We know mentally healthy work teams perform better.
We deliver tailored workshops to community groups and businesses on the importance of, and tips for maintaining, good mental health. We have a particular focus on the importance and benefits of talking.
“It was a great connecting with your team during the Mental Health webinar. I have received great feedback from our community and hoping we can do more sessions of this nature next year.”
Rohit Roy Kumar, President
Australian Integrated Fijian Association of Vic Inc.
Presentation – We all need to get talking
- Why men don’t talk and why men need to talk
- Mental health tips on how to help yourself
- Signs to look out for and how to be a good listener
- Helping men talk
- How to start meaningful conversations with colleagues, friends and clients.
Workshop – How to Get Talking
- Explore practical steps to good mental health
- Share ideas of how to start conversations
- Develop personal plans for maintaining positive mental health
- How to help others – The Let’s Chat Buddy Program – Getting involved.
What is included in a workshop and presentation
The Male Hug is a registered not for profit organisation. We receive financial support, donations and in-kind support from individuals, corporate and non-government organisations. A significant element of our funding comes from charging for providing presentations and workshops. The Male Hug does not receive funding from the government, pharmaceutical or tobacco companies. We rely on the support of businesses, communities and individuals to ensure we can continue educating and supporting men to enjoy positive mental health.
$295 per participant per year
- 1 hour in-house or online presentation – “We all need to get talking”
- Workshop – How to Get Talking
- Connection to our Buddy community
- Bi monthly training and access to educational material
- Potential brand exposure via our media channels.
Enquire about a workshop or presentation for your team
Please fill out the form below to register your interest in booking a team workshop or presentation from The Male Hug. We will be in touch soon to discuss our Education programs best suited to your requirements.